Manager – Imports (Air & Ocean)
Posted 7 months ago
- Oversee the operations of the imports team overall as the Department head and mentor the team members by assigning them timely tasks & evaluating them on a regular basis
- Responsible for the GP figures agreed with the management for imports department on a monthly/ quarterly and yearly basis
- Support sales & business development team on new business generation by supporting them on preparation of quotes, submitting responses to RFQ’s, customer follow of key customers identified/ assigned.
- Create SOP for business once secured to enable seamless experience for the customers
- Helping management & sales team to develop new trade lanes/ business models by coordinating with Overseas offices , local sales team and regional Management (like Air & Sea import consoles from critical markets). Key is to develop good relations with key & active overseas partners in Far East & Europe.