The job is to head a boutique .The responsibilities shouldered would be technical, commercial, financial and administrative in nature, including-
- Leading the entire team, evolving and implementing systems and processes.
- Building an ongoing relationship with clients and new prospects. Interacting with customers, understanding their design requirements, presenting the product and design
- Discussing and formulating quotations, Monitoring pre-sale and post sale follow up.
- Interacting and building the brand with architects, interior designers, real estate developers etc.
- Achieving the set targets by strategizing, planning and motivating the entire team.
- Liasoning with external agencies to efficiently operate the profit center
- Reporting to the Zonal Manager of the company.
Qualification and Skill Sets
- You should be a Post-Graduate/Graduate from an institution of repute
- You should have 4–8 yrs of work experience, of which at least 3 yrs should have been in a managerial position
- Your communication skills should be excellent, with good command over English and the local language.
- Your knowledge of the local city should be good
- You should have a flair for design, excellent people skills and passion to build customer relationship.
- You should be capable of independently heading your boutique in all respect
- Interior Design, Architectural, Civil Engineering or MBA background would be an added advantage.
Salary : 40000 to 50,000 + Incentive